Monday, April 26, 2010

Catching Up

When this semester began, I was way behind! I signed up on the Friday of the first week (thereby missing almost all of my classes for the first week!), and to top it off, I was relying on loan money to pay for school and my books. The whole process of enrolling was very thrown together for me. It wasn't well planned out, and initially (since my parents weren't paying for it anymore), I wasn't even sure I was going to be going to school this semester. However, some great determination in me really set me to it, and I jumped through all their hoops (like the vaccination requirement) to get in. I took whatever classes they would offer me and took as much loans out as I could get.

Catching up was very difficult. Most of my classes expected a lot out of me.


The classes that were easier became harder later on because I ignored them in lieu of my harder classes. Then, when it was time to get into doing work for the easier classes, so much work built up that I struggled to keep up there, too.

Within the first few weeks, I studied constantly, and I eventually got caught up. However, worn out and tired, I slowly began to fall behind here and there. Now it's the final run! I've got a few weeks to pull it all together, but it's not like it's the first time. I know I can get it all done. I'm just wondering if I can keep my sanity!

--Koi

No comments:

Post a Comment