Saturday, May 1, 2010

End of The Semester

It's quickly approaching the end of the semester as student scramble to prepare for finals. Personally, I've got a lot of work today in the next week or so (not even sure when school is actually up!). I do know, however, how close I'm cutting it, especially since I'm hoping to get into the Honor's College next semester. That means that not only do I need to pass all my classes, but I need to do fairly well.

Call me an overachiever, but I graduated from Phoenix College with Honor's distinction, and it was definitely something I could feel proud of. I'm not one of those stuck-up kids who thinks they're so much smarter than everyone else, and believe it or not, I'm actually kind of a slacker some times. I don't really work any harder on school than many others do. I guess you could just say I'm good at being a slacker. It's a skill, really, being able to get things done at the last minute with decent quality.

I guess you could say that I'm pretty laid back about most things. For one thing, I stopped caring about my job and in turn stopped caring about money. So now I just kind of go with the flow and hope I have enough wads of washingtons in my pocket to pay my bills. And even though school is my passion, I don' worry much about that either. I'm not too stressed about my family, my friends, or even relationships; nor am I too horribly concerned about my physical appearance anymore (although I do make an effort to look nice!).

I just don't understand why people stress about things so much... people should just try and enjoy life.

--Koi

No comments:

Post a Comment