Friday, May 7, 2010

Finals Are Well Under Way

Today, I had my French written final. It turns out, have been doing pretty well overall in the class, and the only class that I'm really worried about is Comparative Government. Other than that, I seem to be doing fine.

But it's far from over!

I've still got three major essay projects to do and 2 finals to take. One of those two I expect to be fairly easy, but the other will undoubtedly require more time. However, after staying up all night preparing for my French exam, then going to school bright and early to continue this trend, working out (as I usually do on Fridays), and finally, getting home very late, I am EXHAUSTED! I am worn out beyond belief. So much so, this is all I will leave with you today... Till I wake up, my friends....

--Koi

No comments:

Post a Comment