Monday, May 3, 2010

My Friend Ate An Eight Year-Old Twinkie!

2008! That was the year that Spring Break never ended for us. Despite still having classes and still having to do homework, we were still partying hard every night and going on all sorts of adventures. This was during the time I got my first apartment, and my friends had an apartment right above us. Everything was so confusing at that time, with people hooking up, people fighting, people making up. We didn't know what was what, but at the end of the day, we would say, "F#@* it!" and party to our hearts content.

During one of these faithful Spring Break adventures, I got the stomach flew. This didn't keep the others from drinking, of course. It was ok, though. I was dating a girl named Tara at the time and she kept me company. Besides, I enjoyed watching them do stupid stuff. Hahaha!

Russell and Travis came out of Travis's room in a fit of excitement because Russell (drunk) was just convinced by Travis (a little tipsy) to eat a Twinkie that he had been saving up for 7 or 8 years in a plastic baggy. So why did he eat it? Because:

  1. He was drunk
  2. Rumor has it that Twinkies become pure alcohol after 8 years


Whether that's true or not hardly even matters by this point. What matters is what happened next...



(-----REMEMBER TO POST COMMENTS!----)

My ex-girlfriend Tara is the one manning the camera in that video (and in the one below). I woke her up out of dead sleep to video that (I didn't have a camera phone back then). And damn it was worth it!

Later on, the action continued. We each took different sides across the hall from each other and Travis began acting belligerent...




Haha! Good times...

--Koi

2 comments:

  1. ...and I ended up with vomit all over my hands from Russell's twinkie vomit shirt that was left on the floor the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >.>;;; Yea... Amanda and Trav were never the cleanest lot.

    ReplyDelete