Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 1: Recovering From My Coma

Like a child taking his first steps, I took my first steps again. Like a child discovering the world for the first time, I, too, was discovering the world again. Frightened like an infant, I couldn't comprehend the most basic of concepts like motion. Fixated on one point, I examined every aspect of everything until I understood it. So many things I didn't quite understand, and so many things people had to let me know. Some things I knew just by their nature, but much of it still remains a mystery.

At this moment, I am rather doped up on drugs and probably shouldn't be at a computer, but as I took my shower just now, I knew that I had to write these thoughts down somewhere. I will explain the circumstances surrounding this entry when I have a clearer mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment