Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's a Hard Road Ahead To College

This is the ever-anticipated update of the courageous life of the dashing and supremely amazing Koi! Ok... I don't know how much of that is true, but never the less, this is the goings-on of recent.

So... where do I begin? Oh yes!
So here's my current situation, which has been boggling my mind as of late, but not so much my motivation. You see... last semester was my first semester at ASU. The semester prior, my parents willfully paid for my tuition, with the exception of my first semester which was paid for by my deceased grandma. But upon graduating, I suddenly found that my parents weren't willing (or perhaps even able!) to pick up the tab for my several thousand dollar tuition.

Never-the-less, I was able to somehow pull it off. I got my financial aid bullshit all put together, as well as the innumerable amount of things that the required for registration, and got in just barely in time to enjoy a long semester of mental pain and torture. =3

But now, I'm faced with another crisis. In an attempt to move onto campus, in hopes that will make my life a million times more exciting and at least half as stressful, I am faced with a minimum of an extra $2000 increase to my total tuition. On top of it all, I discovered that student loans cap out at $7500 per year for a 3rd year undergraduate. Soooo... that means that I might not be able to go to college OR live in a dorm. T_T And if that happens, all hell will break loose because then I'll have to get a job, probably have to start paying for my student loans, and life as I know it will be over. The chances of me recovering from something so horrible a fate as having to end my school early is not as great as I would like them to be.

So, therefore, I must do everything in my power to make sure that doesn't happen! So, with the help of these trusty energy drinks...! (On second thought.... what is in these things anyway?)... I will conquer this problem like I have all the others.... minus the procrastination!

So from here on out, until my future is secure, I must stay focused and battle this problem head on, and that is exactly what I will do! I will come out on top, as always, and I will show all the brilliance of my strength and the stubbornness of my awesome prowess! AND THE WORLD WILL BOW DOWN BEFORE ME AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS! ^0^ Hohohohoho~!

--Koi

No comments:

Post a Comment