Saturday, June 19, 2010

Taro's Ninja Spy High School

Although this has nothing really to do with college life or anything like that, I just wanted to take a moment to announce the beginning of my first story in like forever! One day, I just randomly came up with the bare bones of this story in my head and thought it sounded like a pretty cool idea. I even made a post about it a couple days ago and how I intended to start writing it sometime. Well... here it is!

Taro's Ninja Spy High School

I plan on updating it piece by piece, not chapter by chapter, necessarily. That will keep me fresh and full of ideas, and it will help to keep the quality of the writing good, as well as keep my interest in the story high. Plus, this is the first story I will be actively be posting online. I mean, I have posted like fanficts and a few original works on other related sites, but nothing quite like this. So please feel free to post comments and suggestions below (no sign up required!).

No comments:

Post a Comment