Saturday, October 9, 2010

Octoberfest... College Student Rejoice!

Okay, today is Saturday, perfect time for a celebration of German culture!

As a German myself (50%+ pure blood), I'm totally syked about Octoberfest. However, as a broke college student, it's kind of depressing. Hahaha. But I have some really great friends who are willing to show me a good time now and then, and thanks to them, I was able to go to Octoberfest and have myself a fantastic brat with some sourcraut and potato salad on top with some tangy mustard on a delicious roll.

It was a little disappointing as far as German festivals go. I was expecting a lot more live events, a lot more things to do, but at least there was beer and food, and that's the most important part.


As far as everything else goes, finals are next week and I haven't really studied at all. Hahaha. But I keep up so it shouldn't be too difficult.

Anyway, weekends are amazing, and I'm having a great time with my friends Travis, Corina, and Kara. We're about to take off to a park. So I'll write more later.

Tata, amigos.

--Koi

No comments:

Post a Comment