Monday, October 4, 2010

Shut Your Fucking Face, Fucker!


Is so much vulgarity necessary for a blog title? Perhaps not. But you know, it sure makes me feel a lot better. In fact, it makes me so much better, I'm going to give you pictures this time! Remember that? When I used to give you pictures?

Ok.... now what the hell did that have to do with anything? It's just some random picture about vaginas and it has absolutely nothing to do with--- OMG! SHUT YOUR FUCKING FACE, FUCKER!

No, but on a serious note... I just feel like saying that to people. Perhaps, a particular person..... Who knows. I guess, I'm tired of taking shit from my new roomy, and since I doubt anyone keeps up with this thing anyway, and because anyone who does doesn't really give a fuck, I guess I'll just come out and say it: my roommate is a fucking asshole. Yea, Thunder. That roommate. In fact, laying in the grass and enjoying the essence of my youth, I was contemplating that perhaps instead of being a passive neutral party like I am with everybody else's conflicts and like I am whenever anyone does anything wrong to me... instead of that, maybe *I* want to be an asshole for once. Maybe I just want to sock him in the face sometimes (perhaps suffocate him after he pushes me off the bed with his ass) and just point my finger assertively in his general direction, and while performing some homo-sexual captain planet bullshit, pull out my best deep manly voice and declare: "SHUT YOUR FUCKING FACE, YOU STUPID FUCK!" Yea, that needed bolds. It's like how Louis C. K. needs to stop to hate people with his entire body, I need to bold my letters to get my point across.

I guess I'm just tired of his shit. For instance, when we'd go to a bar, Thunder would ask everybody for drinks. In fact, he would practically demand it. He would be like, "Dude, buy me a drink." And what ends up happening is that they do. But when he has money or he has booze or anything, or even just food, he says fucked up shit like, "Dude, let's see you pay for something for once." We're talking about a guy who gets the majority of his money from his mom, and the rest from FAFSA which is free money given to him for no apparent reason just because his mom makes little enough annually that he can qualify for that; meanwhile, I have to pay four times the amount of tuition, get less generous help from my parents, absolutely no FAFSA and can't even qualify for a Pell Grant. Thunder is just an arrogant, stuck up, selfish piece of shit sometimes, and I think the more and more I think about it, the more I begin to realize that.

But what really ticked me off today was that he assumed I would go pick him up after school (nothing unusual) and then after I told him I couldn't make it (because he wanted to be picked up at 8:30 and I had other plans), he decided to say:

Okay thats fine i will just wait. you know i let you sleep on my bed and my mom is letting you live rent free.
Followed by my reply:
Dude, if I can't make it, I can't make it. It has nothing to do with if I feel like it.
And him:

Yeah and i was just letting you know. . .

It has never been my responsibility to pick him up every day. I said I would do so when I could, and definitely not until I have done everything that I need to do (homework, meetings, et cetera). Despite the fact that Thunder thinks that his full schedule of music classes are hard work (hahahaha! Please!), I'm at a real university now, taking 16 ACADEMIC courses, complete with socializing, school events, and student organizations. I'm sure he's busy and whatever, but he's total bullshit if he thinks I can just be available to him whenever he needs me to.

And I have always been cool towards him, but I am seriously getting tired of him always calling me a dumbass, asserting his asshole perspective of the world (like telling you that you wanted to have some of his food when you didn't just because he offered), and pretending like he's some kind of virtuoso just because he's a music major now. Even despite all of his recent musical training, I've still got way more training, talent, and knowledge than he does.

UGH! I'm just fed up.... and so, I think I'm just done with Isidro Thunder Lightning Gali. From now on, I think I'm just going to live actually on campus through the week and at my parents' house on the weekends. Its not like I ever do anything besides study during the week anyway... why not just live ON campus? I've got a locker in the gym, and I can just take a shower in there and keep some clean close. All I would need is some soaps and things and some food from my folks.

This will definitely be an interesting semester. And if it's not, I will be damned.

--Koi

/END OF THIS FUCKING RANT, FUCKERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment