Saturday, December 10, 2011

I pretty much failed all of my classes

Well, not all of them, but pretty much. To be more specific, I'm probably going to receive 2 Ds, a B- and an F. Yea, I know, it's pretty bad. I guess the pressures of life and living on my own are really getting to me. I just didn't have enough time or sleep to handle school this semester, working full-time and such. And now, I'm on my way to taking the same classes I messed up in all over again.

Really, I wanted to pass Calc II more than the others. But as I stared blank-minded at my math final and suddenly realized how short 2 hours can be under pressure, I knew right away that I had failed. As the time tick away to the last 15 minutes, a swelling of anger and depression slowly crept up inside me and consumed my whole being. I have never felt so much disappointment and rejection in my life. I had never before felt so strongly that I just wasn't good enough and that I had truly failed for the first time.

That's a point I never want to feel again. I never want to feel that overwhelming disappointment of putting for so much effort and still coming up short.

--Koi

No comments:

Post a Comment